BIBLE ACADEMY & TRAINING FOR FULL AND PART TIME MINISTRY
9 MONTHS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Soft Skills: You do not learn setting right priorities, active listening, the ability to work under pressure, and creativity from books, but in real life! So the school is tied in with the practical every-day revival life-style of the international TOS Churches.
Life Skills: The ability to adapt to a new cultural environment and to empathize, perseverance, and social competence – discover and strengthen your gifts and talents. Training method: Bible training, outreaches, mercy ministries.
Hard Skills: Deepen and release the gifts and skill you have already acquired and proven, like reliability, tenacity, loyalty, commitment and the willingness to learn.
The school is a bilingual program in German and English.
NEW SCHOOL YEAR BEGINNING OCTOBER 21st, 2019
TSM Information Day on August 3rd at 5pm in Tübingen.
For further information fill in the form below.
THE FIRST SCHOOL YEAR – TSM I
BASIC EQUIPPING FOR MISSIONS AND LEADERSHIP
TOS School of Ministry I (TSM I) is basic equipping for missions and leadership. The focus of the nine month program of TSM I is on personal heart and character training, as well as spiritual foundations for ministry in the Kingdom of God. The students receive training in Bible studies, mentoring, and hands-on outreaches to discover their calling and to let God use them in their daily lives. The schedule of the program is designed so that students can fund themselves through part-time work and be involved in everyday tasks. During the academic year, students will deepen their knowledge of the material they have studied through hands-on outreaches in different aid and social projects, evangelistic and pastoral ministries in TOS Church in Tübingen. Furthermore, there will be pioneer outreaches in and out of country in current or new bases of TOS Ministries.
The curriculum includes eight areas that are taught both in theory and application:
- Friend of God
- Building the Kingdom of God in the Power of the Holy Spirit
- Jewish-Hebrew Inheritance
- Precious Calling
- Deliverance and Healing
- Man/Woman of the Word of God
THE SECOND ACADEMIC YEAR – TSM II
TRAINING FOR APOSTOLIC TEAMS
TSM II serves as practical preparation for full-time ministry or missionary social work in Germany and abroad. The students receive mentoring in prayer, and applicable teaching, and practical tasks, supporting them on their paths towards their individual callings. Practical training in areas such as Bible teaching, music and worship, public relations, and finances offer the students tools for their future work in ministry.
TSM II is direct preparation for full-time and/or missionary work in Germany and abroad. Students know that they will be sent out after the end of the nine month program. Through practical training areas including biblical teaching, music and worship, public relations and finances, students will acquire tools necessary for their future ministry involvement.
Pre-requisite for participating in TSM II is the successful completion of TSM I and the readiness to be sent into ministry after completion of the nine month program.
- At least 18 years old.
- Current membership in a Christian church /ministry.
- Participation in "TOS School of Ministry" must be confirmed and affirmed by the Pastor (or spiritual leadership) of your current church / ministry.
- Relocation to Tübingen for the duration of the academic year.
- Part-time work (50-75%) throughout the academic year.
- Readiness to be involved in the lifestyle at TOS Church in Tübingen.
- No addictions (alcohol, drugs, or nicotine) and no acute, diagnosed, mental illnesses.
- Tuition for one academic year: 1,200 EURO (2,000 EURO per married couple)
- Outreach expenses: approx. 2,000 EURO
- Individual cost of living is not included in the price for tuition.
CONTACT AND APPLICATION
Are you interested in TSM? Do you have questions?
Then use the field below to contact us or reach us at: (+49) 7071-360920.
The application process generally is as follows:
- Preliminary talks, visiting church services in Tübingen and / or TSM Information Day.
- Submission of a fully completed application form.
- Interview with a TSM staff member.
- Confirmation of participation.